Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Evernote

A while back now I downloaded Evernote on my computer because I was curious about it. It was during my sign up that I learned that Evernote was connected to twitter, which I really liked. However, it wasn't until I watch a tutorial on Evernote that I realized its true potential. You can use Evernote to send tweets, e-mails, files, and sounds to one place. I didn't realize this at first and it is a great idea. I am going to use Evernote as a digital binder type to keep things I find interesting, but don't have the time to explore right then. Almost like a tucked away folder. That way when I have time to experiment and explore I just go to one place, my Evernote, and look through all the great stuff. Stuff that I either got from e-mail, twitter, or friends. Not to mention it is even web based so I can access it anywhere if I have time. What a great resource to keep everything in one place and you can organize it once you check it out. I can't wait to start using Evernote this way.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying out Evernote this week too. The only thing I can't seem to figure out that's been bugging me - Can you upload a word document? Unless I'm doing it wrong, it wont let me... Not sure if you've tried this

    ReplyDelete