Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diigo vs Evernote

So I started to play around with Diigo the other day and really like the feature on how you can follow other groups and people to have access to their links. I thought this was really cool, however at first I was having a hard time figuring out how to bookmark my own pages. Finally I realized how, you need to download the Diigo toolbar of easy access to this. I think the toolbar has some really great applications such as the read later, highlighter, and capture. However, I felt it was similar to Evernote in this case. So I started to ponder which would be better to use. Diigo does allow you to share easier with others then Evernote, but Evernote allows you to e-mail and tweet to it. It seems that using both applications would be almost like double dipping, but I think I may use Evernote as a personal note taking devise and then when I am ready to share links I can send them to Diigo. I am not sure how this strategy would work and I would like to hear how others feel about the two tools and in which direction I should head.

No comments:

Post a Comment